Monday, May 14, 2007

Spam?!

Thats right. I need to talk about this deliciously, salty staple that Minnesota calls "Spam". My daughter, C. who lives on fruit and cheese won't touch almost any other "meat" (dare I call spam that?) except this! She loves it!!! She'll eat it hot, cold, fried , boiled, basted or roasted...the girl is crazy over it! With it's REALLY high salt content, I am not sure it is any better then just buying the girl a salt lick and attaching that to my kitchen wall! So I don't buy it often , but if you are in wal-mart and happen to hear the far away shrills of a very happy little girl crying out"We get Spam?!Yeah!!! Spam!!!" don't worry, it's just us...

2 comments:

Kelly @ Love Well said...

And did you know the residents of Hawaii eat the most Spam per capita in these United States? An average of four cans per person each year. Yes ma'am.

So at least your sweet little girl knows where to go to college someday to fit in.

Anonymous said...

No, you can not call Spam 'meat'. But - I will share with you that my heaviest . . . um . . . sturdiest child was a vegetarian!