Saturday, November 3, 2007

I knew I wan't gonna be good at this....

Sorry, I have been horrible with keeping up on this-but I will try again!

It has been about 5 months and, as anyone who knows me well knows,that is enough time for my whole world to change! And it has!!

We have a new baby (details to follow when the case isn't soo sensitive), we moved to our dream home, and I had a small accident and hurt my leg.

Baby doing very well, house is amazing and leg has blood clot! Two outta three ain't bad!

The fall season is once again upon us and oh wow....you guessed it ...its incrediably beautiful! I have vowed to start taking more scenic pics to share because words just don't do it justice!! I know that seems kinda loofty seeing as how I just started this again-but a girl can dream!!!

Off to get started on my privilage and duty to my family!! It's Saturday and that when "Hurricane Mom" comes through and wipes everything out and starts anew!!! Love to all!!

No comments: