Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Snow!!!!!!




Yes, folks we have snow and lots of it!!!!!



'Tis the season to snuggle under a hand-crocheted blanket next to the fire and play round after round of "uno"with the kids and not be considered lazy.....



It's that time of year when long blank stares out the window are normal....at least for me! The gentle fall of snow is almost mesmerizing to me!!!



I think back to when we first arrived in MN and after 30 minutes of bundling, my little Rose couldn't go outside for more then 5 minutes! Now when I call her in, she begs me for just one more "run" with her boys with her almost frost-bitten checks!!! It's all relative!



It just hit me that my little girl will really be a Minnesotan?!? I will always think of myself as an Arizonan-although-I did notice my vowels getting longer!! Doon't cha' knoow!!!!!

1 comment:

Kelly @ Love Well said...

Ummm ... yeah.

That first picture? Clearly taken through the screen door. Which means it's CHEATING!

Next time, I want snowflakes on your lens, missy.

(Oh! And the last thought about your girl being a Minnesotan recently occurred to me as well. Our boy has lived in this state all his life. Despite the fact that he pretends to surf on piled up boxes and says "Dude" with the best of them, he's never live in California like the rest of us. Weird.)